Here's another verse from this morning (August 23) that hit me differently than it ever has before. Look at the last part where Jesus is saying that He wants us to know that the Father loves us the way the Father loves Him. Been dwelling on that amazing thought all day! The Father loves us as much as He loves Jesus... Trying to wrap my mind around that - WHY??!! Makes my heart feel even more full of His love!
A Blog about the blessings I have experienced after a Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis and joyful living in the light of Jesus Christ, my Savior!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Blessings of MS Continue
Because I am no longer able to insert pictures into my posts on this platform I have chosen a new blog platform: https://theblessingofmulti...
-
I used to be really intimidated by missionaries. I viewed them much like celebrities. I felt that they were so much more knowledgeable of sc...
-
Yesterday was a day full of activities with my neighbors. Some planned, some unplanned. Neighbors we have known since we moved in to this ne...
-
I had a check-up with my family doctor on Monday. It pretty much went as expected. She’s not an MS expert but she is very thorough and reall...
No comments:
Post a Comment